Tank Stumper 11/8/04

NJTank

It was custom made because he had a clubbed foot. I remember when he was with the Eagles in the early '70s when it was painted neon chartruse green. If somebody has a picture if that, please post.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Since he had a clubbed foot, it's length was little more than half the length of his other foot. The front of that shoe had a flat edge, and it looked similar to a wood mallet or meat tenderizer...I think the front side might have been slightly beveled, it's hard to tell from the video clips.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Since he had a clubbed foot, it's length was little more than half the length of his other foot. The front of that shoe had a flat edge, and it looked similar to a wood mallet or meat tenderizer...I think the front side might have been slightly beveled, it's hard to tell from the video clips.

Dempsey,Tom3.jpg

*throws an official NFL Head Coach's red challenge flag*

I am challenging the call of the correct answer by jpslapshot22. I pointed out two minutes after the original post of the inquiry that I gave the answer of a clubbed foot and a specially-made shoe of Tom Dempsey's had a part in his 63-yard field goal. Just check the video box over on the sidelines for the reversal of said credit of the correct answer.

Tank, as much as I'd hate to and as much as I'll probably be attacked for doing this, I'd have to agree with Craven on this one. He was right first, but it was really crappy of him to bring that up.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

Hey, that's allright. You're just happy happy joy joy that Wannstadt was forced to resign as Dolphins coach.

Archived