Favourite TD Celebration

epper

October 8, 1961 - Bears' HB Charlie Bivins runs in a 7 yard touchdown against Detroit, runs into the stands at Tiger Stadium, draws a 9 inch dagger from his sock and stabs 4 Lions fans to death, including a 72 year old grandmother.

Or perhaps I'm imagining that.

did anyone else think about "The Last Boy Scout" when reading this?

October 8, 1961 - Bears' HB Charlie Bivins runs in a 7 yard touchdown against Detroit, runs into the stands at Tiger Stadium, draws a 9 inch dagger from his sock and stabs 4 Lions fans to death, including a 72 year old grandmother.

It worries me that anything would make you think about Boy Scouts.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

well, given his tendency to wear his Richard Simmons nuthuggers on webcam, it's probably inevitable...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

well, given his tendency to wear his Richard Simmons nuthuggers on webcam, it's probably inevitable...

*shivers*

not gridiron but in an Aussie Rules match MArk Williams of Hawthorn kicked his teams whole score nearly and after each of his 7 goals he'd let off the sling shot- even though his team was getting flogged by about 50 or 60 points

Stephen Milne used to have the best celebrations.... in 2002 when he was at his best he'd pull out the chainsaw, give fives to the crowd and just dnace around with alright moves.... these days, since he got suspended last year for striking Matthew Scarlett (he should have got off if James Hird and Luke Darcy get off an exact same incident) he hasn't played as well.... his side stepping is becoming too predictable but played really well in the Semi Final this year against Sydney..... he was celebrating because WE were going to ADelaide the next week for the Preliminary Final where nerves struck him that night...

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived