Winnipeg Jets concept

Discrim

note: the concept is HUGE, otherwise I woulda simply posted it instead of the link.

Jets concept (click me)

basically, i was going for a more modern look than what they'd had. and i was also looking for a shoe that has a heel as durable as Brett Favre and a sole as comfortable as a sofa. I'm still looking :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I dunno, I think the Jets logo still holds up very well today, I mean look at Montreals, Detroits, Bostons, Chicagos, Philidelphias, Torontos and New Yorks logos have held up very well over the past decades, so you dont always need to update a logo that works. Its a nice concept, but I still love the original jets logo, and always will.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

it's stripped down noticeably, but that IS essentially their most recent old logo. nothing added from scratch, I basically took the jet from the logo and made it the secondary, and then took pieces of the WINNIPEG from the old logo and made a WPG.

simply pieces taken from the old without anything new added.

2016cubscreamsig.png

I think what would make it look cooler is if the number at the bottom was removed, and the jet silhoettes were placed there like the fleurs were on the old nordiques jerseys. That would look pretty nifty.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

i was gonna do that, but with the jet already on the main crest it would look redundant, hence i only did so on the alternate.

2016cubscreamsig.png

I'd buy that red one and rock it at skool in order to be kewl :P

But for real, the rest of the concept is pretty tame for your standards... I would've expected a HUGE jet flying on the chest. But nonetheless, its a pretty good job, and that red one is freakin awesome.

Try making the outline for the JETS grey or black, i think it would look more slick that way.

this being my first Jets concept, I figured it'd be best to stick to red, white and blue, so no black or gray here.

2016cubscreamsig.png

and therein lies one of the limitations from the program i use (with the line i usually use, i can't really customize a second line color once i pick one color. as you can see, this aint my usual outlining). it's meant to be red, not pink.

2016cubscreamsig.png

What program are you using?

micrografx windows draw, v6.0. serves me well most of the time, but sometimes i'd be better served with plain numerals.

gjg-i know, i hadn't intended for the trim to look pink. i'm probably gonna redo it tonight.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived