Franklin Sabers Designs!

Evan

Heres an idea I crafted up a few weeks ago now. I feel black should come back and become franklin's main color and that gold can become more of an accent...and yes I know the black on black may not be practical, but It looks pretty cool on the computer.

franklinsaaberscoolball.gif

The soccer design is about the 3rd one I've made now for the FHS team. I just like making soccer uniforms I guess. That colours-of-football website is amazing and some of the designs there obviously influenced this baby. Im not sure what is home or away in real life. After successfully blocking out the 1-23 season I no longer remember if dark is worn at home or whatnot. Anyways this will work fine...

franklinmodernsoccer.gif

Comments?

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Basketball: Looking good, very simple & tidy. The gold adds a great touch. This is for a high school, correct? If so, it's a perfect concept.

Soccer: Wow. Amazing. These are extremely original, ground-breaking, even. Outstanding work. Who would've known that black and white would look so damned good together?

A great job, all-around! B)

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

i'll chip in: having never seen Franklin's basketball teams, i like these. i take it yall wearin gold on the hardwood. i'd change the numbers but they do look cool on the computer.

i always liked that Franklin soccer badge you did, my only gripe with these being that these look like something St. Cat's would wear along with their Providence ripoff :D

having achieved one of my few gridiron highlights on your very field (blocked XP during a 24-0 loss), i recall a football Saber could at that time have his name on his jersey for a fee. sorta knew that from our coach at the time who denied living in Franklin even though he did :D but anyways, i'm not too high on your football uni but it's not bad by any means.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

These do look very nice. Interesting keeping the gold minimal, but it works well. Clean and well done.

What font are you using for this, because it's perfect. "Kinda" similar in feel to a font I created called Saberfont. If you'd rather not give away the font name, I understand. Keeps folks from using your find! Yeah, Keep it yours. Nevermind.

Also, what does your school's logo currently look like? My sister teaches at a school with Sabers as a mascot and all they use is that Clemson tiger paw. Very lame.

These do look very nice. Interesting keeping the gold minimal, but it works well. Clean and well done.

What font are you using for this, because it's perfect. "Kinda" similar in feel to a font I created called Saberfont. If you'd rather not give away the font name, I understand. Keeps folks from using your find! Yeah, Keep it yours. Nevermind.

Also, what does your school's logo currently look like? My sister teaches at a school with Sabers as a mascot and all they use is that Clemson tiger paw. Very lame.

Oh the font is an edited version of Square Slabe I beleive, I felt it had that sorta collegate/minor league feel. Unique but still not over the top.

heres the logo we got, I'm not to proud of it but I suppose its better then the Clemson paw :P

sabernew.gif

Oh and discrim, we are pretty much all gold on at home (gold and white really). I havent gone out to a road game but i imagine its probably the same.

Hey franklins a nice town! :D We had a minor league soccer team for 1 year! Beat that!!

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Archived