Ny bocats concepts

Snowcap30

i just made the New York Bobcats minor team for travel hockey. news has been around saying that they are gettin new jerseys, modeled after the Pittsburgh Penguins. so i thought id give it a try. they look good too

Home

Away (blue background for clarity)

i have sum trouble with the alt. i a making for me. i dunno what logo i should put. either have "BOBCATS" written diagnal or should i put the normal symbol?

Alt

untitled-1.png

First off I must say, I hate when teams just copy uniforms, but I understand it is cheaper.

Then I must say, your monitor really is off if you think that that's a blue background lol. JK..sorta, but it is more of a bluish-green.

And then, I do like the alternates as well as the logo whether or not you made it. Oh, and picking the Pens jerseys is a great choice if you have to copy a team.

Maybe you could make an NY logo or somthing, but Otherwise I would just use the main logo.

Oh, and BTW, CONGRATULATIONS!!!  :D  :D

First off I must say, I hate when teams just copy uniforms, but I understand it is cheaper.

i agree on the 110%. funny thing is that i was thinkin about that yesterday. a team should be original.

i think we all get the point that my computer is color blind  :P

i didnt make that logo. its the logo on the website even tho the real logo is the bobcat turned the other way and the font dif.

i saw the jerseys today, and they look sweet.

and thanks! :)

untitled-1.png

Yeah, congratulations. Didn't Pantone recently post a site that colour calibrates your monitor? Pretty good job on the jerseys, the logo (out of your control, I assume) is not bad, but could be better.

Good luck with your new team!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

http://easyrgb.com/calibrate.php

It could however be that it is the hardware on his monitor that is screwed up, meaning the calibration does nothing. It doesn't do anything for mine, and even says my monitor is calibrated. I'm gonna go on the assumption that they overlook the studly Macs.

Congratulations on making the team!!!

The jerseys look good and as for the gold one, I would suggest diagonal text with "NEW YORK" rather than "BOBCATS."

Archived