Improving the Blue Jays

BallWonk

I personally don't know any Mariner or Twin fans...

I know we're not on a first name basis or anything, but now you do. I'd venture to say that most people I know here that are baseball fans have the Mariners as their favourite. There are some exceptions though.

It will be interesting now with the Expos move. The support seemed to be about 50/50 between the Canadian teams before. I'm curious about whether the Jays assume the mantle, the Nationals keep the Expos fan-base or loyalties fly elsewhere. :flagcanada:

Add another one to the list.

Most baseball fans I know in the Greater Vancouver area are Mariners fans. Most likely due to the fact that they're closer (if you wanna drive to a game, you can. 120 miles is shorter than 3000.) so they feel more like a home team than Toronto does. They've been my favourite team since I was a kid (although I admit to jumping on the Blue Jays WS wagon in the early 90's cause I didn't know any better).

The Expos were my favourite NL team, but since they're gone I don't really have an NL team to cheer for, so I figure, just stick with one team and leave it at that. Cause it's easier.

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

Somebody's gotta suggest it:

The Montreal Blue Jays of Toronto.

Hey, the Angels are trying it...

Nah, it would be "The Jays that are Blue of the Greater Toronto Area of Ontatio which is a province of Canada which is above the United States of America and holds the only Major League Baseball team for the country of Canada and wants to secretly import a National Football League team because no one cares for baseball or even football in Toronto, so why bother bringing one here anyways?"

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Somebody's gotta suggest it:

The Montreal Blue Jays of Toronto.

Hey, the Angels are trying it...

Nah, it would be "The Jays that are Blue of the Greater Toronto Area of Ontatio which is a province of Canada which is above the United States of America and holds the only Major League Baseball team for the country of Canada and wants to secretly import a National Football League team because no one cares for baseball or even football in Toronto, so why bother bringing one here anyways?"

That'd be a mouthful in the boxscore I think. :wacko:

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

Archived