NBA jerseys

EagleFan344

After walking through the NBA Store at NBA Madness in Melbourne in October/ November, i had a look at the jerseys.....they look abit like the material used for the Soccer shirts but they aren't, they all seemed to be the same stuff, but i think cos they are not the stuff the NBA players wear, it is made from different material

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

• 1 month later...

All of the NBA and WNBA uniforms are made in Reebok's contract plant in Perry, NY(Southwest of Rochester). I know the plant's owner and I beleive all the NBA jerseys they make are out of a moisture-wicking flatback polyester mesh. It's very light weight and doesn't absorb the persperation, which helps keep them a bit drier.

It's very light weight and doesn't absorb the persperation, which helps keep them a bit drier.

I don't know if the Cavaliers used the same material but if you remember when Carlos Boozer played for them last year his jersey would always be darker than the others because she sweated so much!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

It's hard to tell that the Celtics and Nuggets uniforms are made from the same material. Maybe they start with the same moisture-wicking base (Reebok's PlayDry, I think) and then some have a shiny coating added later on. I'm just guessing on this, maybe the shiny uniforms are the Play Dry interwoven with silken polyester, this is possible if everyone starts out with the same fabric.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

After walking through the NBA Store at NBA Madness in Melbourne in October/ November, i had a look at the jerseys.....they look abit like the material used for the Soccer shirts but they aren't, they all seemed to be the same stuff, but i think cos they are not the stuff the NBA players wear, it is made from different material

aussie, where abouts is that store in Melbourne? I would like to go there when I get a chance

Archived