Conference

flynnagain

My wife's going to be working at a new client in S.F. in February...we've already talked about planning a weekend together in Monterey/Carmel (that's where we spent our first weekend together, and our honeymoon)...

So you're suggesting ditching the wife and hanging out with the guys in SF instead?

That's commitment.

PS Aussie and I can get together at an AFL game some time this season.

Any others interested in the Aussie version of what appears to be taking place up North?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would a brawl be a bad thing anyway? I mean, we can pick sides just like baseball during recess and have a rule prohibiting sharp implements. Chris will be Captain of Team Alpha, and I can be in charge of Team Cash rules da skool and is the coolest guy around. It'd be great!

Who's with me on that?

i'm in....but i would probably just whoop your ass and take over the team....then make peace with creamer, only after secretly making love to his entire squad's wives, girlfriends, and / or mothers.

but, hey, that's just what i would do.

on a serious note....the southeast get together we had last summer was awesome....so awesome, in fact, that we are trying to plan one for april....and hopefully it could become an annual/bi-annual event, switching locations each time.

Why would a brawl be a bad thing anyway?  I mean, we can pick sides just like baseball during recess and have a rule prohibiting sharp implements.  Chris will be Captain of Team Alpha, and I can be in charge of Team Cash rules da skool and is the coolest guy around. It'd be great!

Who's with me on that?

i'm in....but i would probably just whoop your ass and take over the team....then make peace with creamer, only after secretly making love to his entire squad's wives, girlfriends, and / or mothers.

but, hey, that's just what i would do.

on a serious note....the southeast get together we had last summer was awesome....so awesome, in fact, that we are trying to plan one for april....and hopefully it could become an annual/bi-annual event, switching locations each time.

Heh, love the brawl plan

We should hold regional conferences all on the same day with sattelite hookups and video conferencing.

B)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Heh, love the brawl plan

We should hold regional conferences all on the same day with sattelite hookups and video conferencing.

Not a bad idea. Is there a chance of getting to see some images made for the event. Kinda like Grey Cup, Superbowl, or All-Star Game logos, perhaps.

Sportslogos.net Can-Am Conference I

(The "I" is roman and therefore classier than "1")

Maybe get shirts made... :P

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

Archived