Conference

flynnagain

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For baby steps, who's in the general vicinity of Atlanta for the CCSLCCSGDA; better known as the Chris Creamer Sports Logos Community Conference of Southern Graphic Designers...of Anaheim?

Payno, Sabres, me, and some other folks... Don't know exactly

• 1 month later...
Depending on Sterling84's preference, there will be a CCSLC get together at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, WI on either (both?) March 15 or 17, as the Milwaukee Admirals take on Sterling's Manitoba Moose!

I'll be there both nights.

15th is on the Moose (thanks to them) and the 17th I bought 14 tickets to take my closest friends.

Any Milwaukeeans wanna come have a beer on St Pattys day before/or after just let me know.

In regards to a general meeting on an annual basis. Love the idea. But I think it actually doesn't make sense to build it around a holiday (long weekend) because family stuff will always take precedence.

I think the gathering should BE the holiday, something you plan around. Like GenCon or something.........not that i've...........ever been.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

For baby steps, who's in the general vicinity of Atlanta for the CCSLCCSGDA; better known as the Chris Creamer Sports Logos Community Conference of Southern Graphic Designers...of Anaheim?

pagan is in charlotte, i'm near clemson, sc, 49erfan is in rock hill, sc, and there's a few more in north carolina.

Dangit! I'm unemployed, and yet I still have too many committments that week or the following weekend to make a roadtrip worth it... I'd have to drive to Milwaukee during the day on Thursday, and head back on Friday. Bah! If I'm driving that far, I'm doing more partying than that! *heh*

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

pagan is in charlotte, i'm near clemson, sc, 49erfan is in rock hill, sc, and there's a few more in north carolina.

Southeast Creamerfest and BBQ Cook Off!!!!!!!!

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Dangit! I'm unemployed, and yet I still have too many committments that week or the following weekend to make a roadtrip worth it... I'd have to drive to Milwaukee during the day on Thursday, and head back on Friday. Bah! If I'm driving that far, I'm doing more partying than that! *heh*

lets just have a Minneapolis gathering, that would be cool.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

conference = brawl waiting to happen

Contrary to your beliefs the members of this community do not wish harm or ill will upon any other member.

The only way a brawl would happen is if you showed up with fists flying.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I love the idea - Have several conferences over different cities around Canada & the US where CC folks could come, see our Mentor and exchange ideas and have a good time. By going to different regions, more people could attend.

Dates??? Location???

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I love the idea - Have several conferences over different cities around Canada & the US where CC folks could come, see our Mentor and exchange ideas and have a good time. By going to different regions, more people could attend.

Dates??? Location???

KC, being just 17, I can't really take on the burden of organizing something or traveling too far.

I would love to have a Midwest meeting in St. Louis though. I'd be up for a Cards game and whatever else sometime this summer.

conference = brawl waiting to happen

Contrary to your beliefs the members of this community do not wish harm or ill will upon any other member.

:rolleyes: whatever you say

Everyone else seems excited and are making plans, are willing to travel long distances to get together -- in fact there has been several board get togethers already and there was no problems at any of those.

Roll your eyes all you want, I speaka da truth

---

Chris Creamer

Why would a brawl be a bad thing anyway? I mean, we can pick sides just like baseball during recess and have a rule prohibiting sharp implements. Chris will be Captain of Team Alpha, and I can be in charge of Team Cash rules da skool and is the coolest guy around. It'd be great!

Who's with me on that?

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

Why would a brawl be a bad thing anyway? I mean, we can pick sides just like baseball during recess and have a rule prohibiting sharp implements. Chris will be Captain of Team Alpha, and I can be in charge of Team Cash rules da skool and is the coolest guy around. It'd be great!

Who's with me on that?

I call JQK -- nothing else matters :)

---

Chris Creamer

Archived