Gridiron Classic Field Logos

MJWalker45

Just started watching the game and realized that they included NFL Europe logos at the 30's. The staffs of Berlin and Frankfurt are coaching the teams and I think that honoing their work with the game by putting the logo on the field is a very classy move. Now if the NFL could be as classy when the season starts in April . . .

That's a different topic, but I think it's cool that the game organizers did that.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

This was the 3rd year in which coaching staffs from NFL Europe were coaching, so I can see why the logo was on the field, Remember there are few players who either are drafted, or just a "street free agent" and play in NFL Europe over the summer and get substancial playing time the next season. That would mean footabll games for about 40 consecutive weeks (NFL europe season, NFL training camp/pre-season, and the 17 week regular season).

There is no Senior Bowl this year, so the college all star games are cut down by 25%, if there still is a Hula Bowl. Teams need talent and the AFL and afl2 are already in training camps.

Lastly Florida Citrus Sports organizes this game. They need as much help as they can get to save this game.

http://fcsports.collegesports.com

There are plans to start up the Blue-Gray game next year, but probably not in Alabama. Personally, I'd like to see San Antonio take it. 2 weeks of college football att eh end of the year sounds even better than 1. Maybe move the Alamo Bowl to New Years Eve or the 30th.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived