SJ SunDevils Concept

GMS1122

YEA GMS STOP TAKING NITROS :censored:

just kiddin...its ok to do it, nitro is more inspirational than anything else, so of course theres gonna be some influence from him in us younger designers out here...and the glow looks fine to me. (not a stab at you cuss, im just saying)

I think the logo is very good, there are some tweaks needed here and there, especially on the wordmark, the lines are not smooth enough in my opinion. I am just irritated by that glow that's all, it is very strong and since the logo is primarily red, the red glow is overwhelming in my opinion. Besides, I think it's always best to have your own style in presenting a concept, by no means did I mean you aren't "good enough" to attempt a Nitro effect. Hope you aren't offended by that.

Doh!

I think the logo is very good, there are some tweaks needed here and there, especially on the wordmark, the lines are not smooth enough in my opinion. I am just irritated by that glow that's all, it is very strong and since the logo is primarily red, the red glow is overwhelming in my opinion. Besides, I think it's always best to have your own style in presenting a concept, by no means did I mean you aren't "good enough" to attempt a Nitro effect. Hope you aren't offended by that.

not at all, i know exactly what you mean

I won't comment on the devil, because figures in logos are not my preference (probably because I cannot begin to draw them myself!). Anyway, rather then the sharp angles and horns on the wordmark, I could see a more fluid, rounded font with the bottom of the ending "s" extending under the word and forming a devil's tail.

On the alternate logos, I am not really feeling the SJ but I absolutely love the cactus pitchfork. That's awesome. Frankly, the whole presentation is more then I would be able to achieve! :notworthy:

LT

Archived