UNCW Concepts?

SeahawkDevil

This either:

a.) Belongs in the request forum

b.) Needs to be deleted

This is your first post and you're asking for something. An introduction would be nice. Also what are you planning to contribute to the board.

Thanks for playing...try again.

I go to UNCW, and hopefully will see us become a mid-major power in the coming few years. Also, I apologize for putting it on the wrong board. I didn't notice the request board. No need to get an attitude about it shiznit.

Look I'm not having an attitude about it. It's just shocking to me that you didn't take the time to read the TFAQ. It's there for a reason. It's just that on your first post you want stuff, then it brings questions about your motive on the boards. We've been burned quite a bit.

I don't have any motives...I've been reading the boards here for quite a while. I'd like to get better at designing, and there are a lot of very talented people here that I figure could make a great logo.

Alright clearly we're getting off on the wrong foot. Look I want very badly for you to become a contributing member of this board. Many of the members of this board have been burned and unfortunatley it makes us very uncomfortable to post designs for someone we dont know or trust yet. If you make your presence here felt as well as contributing (designs, critiques, comments) then this process will be easier. I don't want to be someone who pushes you away. If you are sincerely interested in becoming a better designer, there are quite a few people here more than willing to help you get better.

Here's everything they've got on Trademarx Online:

U. of North Carolina-Wilmington

I don't know about anyone else but I kind of like that seahawk athletic mark logo they got...

LT

Agreeing with me is a bad thing nowadays but: That's what I was thinking..I like UNCW's athletic logo.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived