Celtics Package

andrewharrington

BOOM! haha its a helmet garnish. they were probably made of horsehair. do you guys think a spear would be better in the logo, like this warrior is brandishing, or do you like the sword?

Hmm, you learn something everyday.

Stick with the sword. Spears look outdated and primitive, and that's nary the Scottish way. :D

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

cool beans. im not a fan of the upper body mark either. its a regal pose, but nothing intimidating like the utep miners poses haha.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

ive updated the original with some of the crit ive received. ive changed the green from 574 to 575 for more contrast and ive enlarged and lowered the helmet per syphis observation.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Here is the Celtic Warrior for O'Hara High School in Kansas City. I really like their logo. Reminds me of "Link" from the Legend of Zelda video game.

hara_celtic_warrior.gif

I really like your "logo" & word mark - I agree with some of the other comments about using the sword. No spear - your concept is solid!!! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived