NAHL All-Star jerseys

Kess

NAHLallstars.jpg

The All-Stars will have the all-star game logo on one shoulder and their team logo on the other. The game will be played Feb. 8 in Frisco and hosted by the Texas Tornado - league champ and one of the better Jr. A programs in the US. I'd like one of these jerseys...if only I had a few hundered dollars sitting around. Go to EBay and search "NAHL." Quite a few jerseys up, some with a bid already.

Sean Erickson - Springfield Spirit

SpringfieldCardinalsWord.gif

NAHLallstars.jpg

The All-Stars will have the all-star game logo on one shoulder and their team logo on the other. The game will be played Feb. 8 in Frisco and hosted by the Texas Tornado - league champ and one of the better Jr. A programs in the US. I'd like one of these jerseys...if only I had a few hundered dollars sitting around. Go to EBay and search "NAHL." Quite a few jerseys up, some with a bid already.

Sean Erickson - Springfield Spirit

so did they take the home jerseys of the tornado and put the stars on it to make the all star home, and then have a basic nahl all star away? if they did thats a very unique idea.

You'd think Texas would just wear their regular jerseys... which I have to say are quite nice, though the team name at the bottom is unnecessary.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived