Raytown Football

barnesdesign

yes, if you are going with a navy blue home jersey, i would go with white pants. great work.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Heaven. It will now look great however it is used. Stripe/stripeless, open mouth/closed mouth, 'cept you forgot to color that tiny grey piece in the top-center of the mask. :P

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

This is a really nice package, however I thought KCScout said that he'd prefer not to have a blue helmet given the fact that at least one other team in his district has such a helmet. I think a silver shell with a blue cage would look very good with your helmet logo.

Ben-On the template I would show black shoes as that is what they have been wearing acording to KC's picture. Also I would take the name off the back as most high schools are not going to pay the money to have that done.

Overall great job! I like the updated helmet with the blue facemask. If a school is going to change its identity I would think this would be a great start.

I like the gray pants/facemask setup.

That is the better look. The blue pants just don't fit. I never was a fan of stripeless dark pants. The white pants are a close second.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived