Throwin' back in the finals

Cuse2000

Well, those jerseys are selling like hotcakes. Like I've been all over the place and everywhere I go, I see Nets gear in style. Whether its St. Louis, Boston or Chicago. Its really the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. Devils jerseys sell okay, but I think when you look @ the nets jerseys..you have to look at the colors...people dig them and its simple

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Well, those jerseys are selling like hotcakes. Like I've been all over the place and everywhere I go, I see Nets gear in style. Whether its St. Louis, Boston or Chicago. Its really the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. Devils jerseys sell okay, but I think when you look @ the nets jerseys..you have to look at the colors...people dig them and its simple

tell me about it, i've seen about every possible combination nike's come up with for those damned rewinds, and the actual replica.  i even succumbed to the netsmania, only out of necessity(size 8 nets hat).  hell, most of the nets cards i have have the late 80s road (blue version of what they have on tonight with 'NEW JERSEY' going down the red stripe).

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived