SF 49ers Hockey Jersey

chris85ca

it's real good to practice making other leagues hockey jerseys, seeing there is no actual real hockey going on.

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

Great Jersey!

Hockey. . .maybe they ought to let the NFL play the games now that they are done, with the exception of the ProBowl.

Just Let all the NFL cities fill in for 5 months.

No hockey is bad :cry:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Dark jerseys especially look better IMO with some kind of trim at the bottom.

However you've got a very interesting concept going here. Nice work on the texture as well. Perhaps add the sleeve numbers as well?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Dark jerseys especially look better IMO with some kind of trim at the bottom.

However you've got a very interesting concept going here. Nice work on the texture as well. Perhaps add the sleeve numbers as well?

Yea, I did have some bottom stripes on it, but it didn't look to great. Also, I didn't do the texturing, that was Grafixer at a NHL Gaming site, DMHL, a template for doing custom addons.

TOT-VANDERWaltersH.pngFPL-sig.pngTOT-VANDERWaltersA.png

it's real good to practice making other leagues hockey jerseys, seeing there is no actual real hockey going on.

so because the NHL isn't on there's 'no actual hockey'

so it isn't on in the UK or Europe or .......... :mad:

the world does still keep on moving outside of the US you know......... :P

so because the NHL isn't on there's 'no actual hockey'

so it isn't on in the UK or Europe or .......... :mad:

the world does still keep on moving outside of the US you know......... :P

I get my hockey fix from the WHL, more specifically the Vancouver Giants, it's really good hockey, 'specially watching Mezsoros(sp?) Schwartz, and Brule.

TOT-VANDERWaltersH.pngFPL-sig.pngTOT-VANDERWaltersA.png

I've watched Hockey in Russia, Finland, and i sponsor our team here in the UK

I went to New York last year (or the year before? can't remember now :wacko: ) was really looking forward to it..........but spent the entire game either asking the guy in front to sit down (he wasn't watching the game, too busy throwing abuse at some Canadian guy!!!) or missing the action because the cheerleaders were bouncing around giving out prizes........what a load of crap! :cursing:

Here in the UK the emphasis is on HOCKEY and i'm proud to say i love it!!

America.....you have to realise some day that the world carry's on without your influence on everything and in some areas does it better :flagcanada:

loosen up and get your cable to show some European or UK hockey!!

i thank you :hockeysmiley:

I agree with SyPhi, the jersey needs some kind of trim at or near the bottom. That would really set it right - great concept.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived