New concepts

Discrim

Phillies TATC

Pittsburgh Steelers

Phillies maroon/lt blue

the tatc, i tried a liberty bell look but i don't like how the crack came out.  the normal phils one: throwback inspired, and by more than the 70s maroons...i mean waaaaay back too.  for the steelers, the modified helmet stripe and matching sleeve stripes came to me in a dream, and the dark gray(not black, as you might believe) is the 'throwback' alternate that would accompany the home and away.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

eh well, i had a little trouble with the regular steeler logo, so this "PS" hypocycloid logo came into being.  and on the font used on the steelers' primary set, i didn't think serpentine or college would work with this.  really, i'm not sure anything other than the font i used, gunplay, would have worked with this particular concept (except the throwback alt, where only block would work)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like the steelers stuff, but can't help thinking that if they were made up might look a bit like the Bills unis, and not quite work.

Like the Phils tatc, thought that looked very good. Didn't go much for the normal unis, but |I think that is just a matter of taste.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived