American Baseball Association

Gary

I'm starting a Baseball League for this year. And I am looking for 8-10 members to play. The Scoring will be R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP. These are the positions we will be using C, 1B, 2B, 3B, 3 OF, 1 UTIL(Utility), 2 SP, 2 RP, 5 Bench. When we have the teams we will have a 17 round draft. If interested click the address below

American Baseball Association

And in keeping with the long-standing tradition of the CCSLC with respect to leagues dubbed the "ABA", each team's logo must have a red, white and blue ball. Never mind that its baseball, just do it! :P

it will be know as the "AA" so there will be no confusion but wonder what a red, white and blue baseball would look like?

And in keeping with the long-standing tradition of the CCSLC with respect to leagues dubbed the "ABA", each team's logo must have a red, white and blue ball.  Never mind that its baseball, just do it!  :P

it will be know as the "AA" so there will be no confusion but wonder what a red, white and blue baseball would look like?

Ugly

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

And in keeping with the long-standing tradition of the CCSLC with respect to leagues dubbed the "ABA", each team's logo must have a red, white and blue ball.  Never mind that its baseball, just do it!   :P

Ugly

Much like an ABA logo.

And in the true tradition of another ABA, we must have logos that B, B, S and S all at the same time! :lol: j/k, of course.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived