Lurker steps into the light,and says hi

Lobosan007

Hello  everyone.

I've been lurking here for awhile,love what you guys do here.

Me I make custom action figures,mostly comic book stuff,but I've been working my way  into Sports Pick customs.So I stop in here looking for logo's and new ideas.

So in honor of the people who post the mixed sports uni's,here's my custom batting helmets.

Vikes Batting Helmet

Raiders

Marlins 10th

Blue Jays

Falcons

Retro Bucs

As you can see I like to work in 3D,all decals are made by me.

One question before I go:

Does anyone have or know where I can find the current Blue Jays font? I'm making a custom figure of my boss as a Jay.Seems he was scouted big time by them when he was in HS,but he blew out his wrist.

Thanks for any help

Lobosan007

Really nice work - good decals!  I have a collection of plastic batting helmets.  I collected about 40 of them from various Baseball teams.  We usually would buy one or two when ever my brother and I would go to a Royals game (during the 1970-80s)

We had a few double of the Royals or other teams, so my brother and I would repaint them with new logos and colors.

Fun times.  But you've got a business doing what I liked to do as a youth.

Keep up the good work and have fun.

KCScout76

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

nice.  I always liked that Vikings logo.  So, you really makes these decals and put them on custom color helmets?  I'm impressed.  I see your computer background is the Buffalo Sabres.  I like you already.  GO SABRES!!

whoa, real life crossovers.  i love the raiders one, and the falcons one reminds me of a hat i wore all the time a few years ago til it became off-brownish in color...nowadays, my afro prevents me from wearing all but my bears hat, which got me a few comments at the mall :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived