Phys Educ Hockey Jerseys

KCScout76

As a physical education teacher, I try to find ways to make the class enjoyable while doing activities. We are currently doing floor hockey, one of the school favorites. I make jerseys for the captains of the teams. I have 36 different teams. At some point this week I will have all the jerseys, with the Captains name on them. They are meant to be simple as I have a limited amount of time and I coach track - the kids who get these are usually appreciative of them as I will print them out on card stock and give it to them.

(Please note that many of the Jerseys/Templates are those of CC members_I want to thank all of those who's work I have used to create my collection)

I will add more as the week progresses. I hope you will enjoy my little project.

This is 3rd Hour 7th & 8th Grade Boys - Zamboni Division

mhK64287.gif

GVY64353.jpg

vpZ64472.gif

nej65253.jpg

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

3rd Hour PE-7th & 8th Graders PE -Cardinal Hockey League (The CHL)

WvA66961.jpg

This is the Hat Trick Division

xyp66511.gif

MdV68888.gif

BaR75152.gif

7Rx75242.gif

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I like the outlaws the best. What program did you use?

The Outlaws jersey was designed by my good friend EzStreeter, the programs I am using is, AI 10.0, Adobe, & microsoft Picture it!

Glad you like 'em. :D

Man, I gotta say.

You're doing some awesome work for these kids.

I've been considering getting a floor hockey league for the high school I'm at right now started.

The teams would be things like (and their accompanying entrance song):

IronChefs (Van Halen - Up For Breakfast OR The Iron Chef Theme)

Meteors (Rush - One Little Victory)

Fusiliers (Rammstein - Feuer Frei!)

Judges (Queen - Hammer To Fall)

Haxx0rs (Motorhead - The Game)

Nightmares (Metallica - Enter Sandman)

And other stuff like that there.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Suigi

I used your template to design the Gladiators uni, just posted on Monday nite - we do play music while the kids play, music from the late 1990s and a few heavy metal songs - kids love it.

The only thing I don't have is the siren & light. I priced the light @ Radio Shak for $49.00 - l'd love to get one=maybe this Summer.

Keep checking back. :D

4th Hour - 8th Grade Phys Educ.

v7h53432.gif

tWi53656.gif

VdT53700.gif

aoo53865.jpg

V0u54430.gif

5th Hour 7th & 8th Graders - 12 Teams

Zamboni Division

Gkq85791.gif

3F180575.gif

WoY80610.gif

jG385253.gif

OCM85596.gif

6PI85662.jpg

Hat Trick Division - 5th Hour PE

vnU88424.gif

I wish they had jerseys like this when I played floor hockey in school! We had an after-school league and everything but all we got were those smelly solid-color vest things they used for gym class.

Nice designs. The Gladiator one is my favorite.

mainescarf.png

More 5th hour Jerseys

8Wl74931.gif

bB974973.gif

4VH75006.gif

K6E75043.gif

W6a75083.gif

I hope you like them - comment are welcome.

Thanks for using my Rafale template. Twice! Tres spiffy.

And by the way, the Preds jersey has "Araujo" on it?

Any relation to the rookie Toronto Raptors center?

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Thanks Suigi - I always love your work. You make good stuff.

As far as the Square #'s on the Axemen, I was trying something different. I am not quite pleased with it, just wanted to try something different.

The Araujo is a Hispanic student from one of my classes, I'll have to ask if he's any relation to him.

Thanks for the C&C gentlemen.

Archived