Ivy League football

vicfurth

Next is Princeton...

princetontigersfootball.jpg

Everyone get your pitchforks ready. ;) I decided against retaining the winged helmet. I know they were first, but I'll always associate the winged helmet with Michigan. Surprisingly, I did a very modern/"trendy" uni by going with Bronco-esque wings. Hey, I think it works well with UP's color scheme. I really like the road set here.

Next is Yale & the conclusion of Ivy League football. B)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the conclusion of the Ivy League project...

yalebulldogsfootball.jpg

I thought about trying a New York Jets template, but decided to go with a bit of a different sleeve. I might try a different obscure conference, but that's for me to know and you to find out.

Thanx for the feedback.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Here's the conclusion of the Ivy League project...

yalebulldogsfootball.jpg

I thought about trying a New York Jets template, but decided to go with a bit of a different sleeve. I might try a different obscure conference, but that's for me to know and you to find out.

Thanx for the feedback.

I think this might be my favorite from the series. It's so simple, classic and clean without looking dated and, mercifully, without looking like a Star Trek costume (not that any of these have!).

I appreciate the subtle and consistent striping, the white helmets and the all white road set. Mostly, I appreciate that you haven't forced unnecessary alternates into this series.

Really excellent work with all of these. Creative and appropriate for your target "clients". I've enjoyed it immensely! Thanks for sharing your talents :D

"Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes."

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting coincidence - BYU just unveiled their new football uniforms. They're basically a return to the old unis of the Steve Young era but with the navy blue they've been wearing. With very few differences (remove the bulldog, put the Y inside the oval, add one thick stripe between the shoulder stripes), they've got your Yale set. I know they based theirs on tradition (and not your designs), but yours are that good and that close to being worn. Very nice job with all of them...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived