Nike nba swingmans

mr71

A couple of weeeks agao we had a thread about swingmans with a link to adverts for some which were quoted as being for use in 2003/4. I remember a different 6ers jersey and the blue pinstripped Magic jersey being amongst them. Does anyone remember the link?

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I talked to a guy at the Pepsi Center and he mentioned that Nike Swingman jerseys with the Nugs new design will be coming out shortly before the season starts, so apparently we've got at least one more year of 'em.

Thank God, they're TONS better than the Reebok crap.

I wouldent doubt they stop making them, but if they sence demand, or they keep selling, of course theyll be back, thats their job to gauge that sort of thing. i wouldent worry too much about it. and if the nugs are comin out, youd better believe there will be more.

Btw, i noticed that all of reeboks are the wnba cut on the sleeves.  Even the celtics, who are the beacon of traditionalism when it comes to basketball, for shame reebok.  Why always must they be inferior, no wonder Lebron left money on the table to sign with Nike.

Archived