San diego padres new look?

TruColor

Well for my $0.02 worth, I think Shark brings some of it on himself by pulling a very interesting thread just coz 1 or 2 people criticise him and by spending the next day bumping all his work, (meaning that other peoples work/comments go largely unseen). That said, it might be an idea to leave the guy alone, we all realise he doesn't take it all that well now, so lets just let him be.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

look, we all have our own things. i dont think that shark is hurtin ne one by sayin he doesnt likes brown. if u dont like it then why not just look over it or ignore it and move on. simple as that. he doesnt need to get ripped by every1 just because he does his own thing. i dont care if i get hated for sayin that but thats how it is. this board is civilized and well matured which is why it makes it so great not like fanhome. if u guys cant obey a simple wish as not telling him to change his concepts then how cna u listen at all.
untitled-1.png

ALways one to make a joke, but not one to take one. All the guy did was make a comment about you hating brown and saying it was your reckoning... and everyone got the joke, but you. It's your name "SharkHatesBrown", how can you bitch about someone poking fun at it, ESPECIALLY when a team like the Padres are going back to brown. Whenever brown is mentioned on this board, the first thought most people have is You, and it is your own doing, no one elses.

Grow up... crybaby

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I'm not Shark, but BROWN...goodness me, you think that with all the AWFUL, AWFUL uniforms they have worn over the years, having finally almost gotten it right...THEY GO BACK!?!?!

Dumb, just plain D-U-M-B...

Saves me having to collect any more of their stuff, though. :(

Archived