KC Royals Blue Alts

no97

I can't remember seeing these in action before (I'm sure I have, but I've forgotten), but I'm watching the Twins/Royals game tonight, and the Royals blue top looks GOOD! Very simple look, clean, no black, and a great overall look. I guess I just have gotten used to seeing black with the Royals, and this is so good looking, I can't understand why they would wear anything else.

Moose

I know, it bothers me, because the Royals always had such good clean looks the whole time I was growing up, then they have to go and add black. I don't know what's worse, the Royals or the Mets.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

After seeing a close-up of the sleve patch, I have to amend my comment - why is the crown black? That makes no sense! It'd look great in gold thread to match the actual logo (what a concept). I guess they had to sneak some black in there somewhere. :rolleyes:

Moose

Technically, that black crown patch is an alt. logo. Don't ask me why, it makes no sense

Well, after looking at some on-line stores, It looks better than the ball-logo sleve patch. I'll be in KC around the 4th of July, and may have to buy one of those. I mean, DAMN, they realy are sharp!

Moose

I think that the eddition of black to these uniforms has made them look good. I always thought they looked way too much like the dodgers before the black. But everyone is on the antiblack kick but without the black the royals uni's look boring as hell.

personally if the Royals were smart.....(YEAH RIGHT), they should have went with adding Powder Blue back in instead of balck. Cause once or twice a year the give out stuff at the park that is Powder Blue.

Ya, what he said!!! Man I hate the black - not only does our team "hoover" so does our Alt. unis - somebody should hang!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived