A few concepts I have made up....

tulanebc

Here are a few concepts I made up.....hockey and football (league I made up....more unis to come from the football league...)...these are Whalers concepts and two jerseys for my Orlando Barracudas team.....for a better view, gohere.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

a.jpg

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

I really like your Whalers concepts. The numbers you used on them have to be the absolute best for hockey jerseys IMO. The third one from the top would have to be my favorite. And how did you know 47 was my hockey number?! :P

Very nice work.

6uXNWAo.png

I like all of your work, and that green Whale jersey is great. I really like your use of two blues and orange for the Islanders. Kinda gives me an idea...

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Thanx for all the comments and whatnot....i'm adding more of my creations as we speak and stuff, and since i have dial-up and stuff, this is gonna take a while....i have a 12 team football league with all jerseys.....and many hockey concepts and stuff.......any teams you would like to see done, just ask and ye shall receive....more to come!

P.S.: if you wish to see the rest of the jerseys, click on the link on my first post......and 31 was my hockey number.....and don't forget the football jerseys too

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

Oh, and to add another thing.......i'm adding all my conecpts to my page, there are going to be either 3 or 4 pages of jerseys......and i have MY Arizona Cardinals concept as well.........and join the page if u wish, it would be nice to have some fellow jersey-makers in there with suggestions

willieMcGee_2.jpg

ALL Hockey jerseys are NOW on the site.....click on link in the first post (the one that says gohere), rate, review, tell me what ya think.......

willieMcGee_2.jpg

Archived