Okanagan Rattlers

MonoMan

This is my first full package for a team. For some reason the word mark just would not work for me today. It only gets better, right?

Rattlers.jpg

I suffer from a very sexy learning disability..... sexlexia.

Sweet. Me likey. Maybe try the medium red/orange on the helmet though. Copper head on a copper helmet is tough to discern....unless you have a pretty good outline.

Otherwise, these are grrrrrrrrrrreat.

750 points

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Wow! I really like the simple and clean design you've come up with here. Also diggin the logo a lot - fierce! :D

I agree with the previous poster about the difficulty in seeing the copper head on the copper helmet. Also would be interested to see the home uniform with the same red pants with a copper shirt keeping the white sleeves? Dunno, might be cool.

Again, great work and thanks for sharing.

"Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes."

I would get rid of one of the reds, just have the mouth black with the tongue red. that will make some difference and simplify the colors a bit. otherwise, this is very good work. the angularity of it makes it look agressive. I'd beef up the outside black line of the mouth as well, just to make it match the rest.

Joshua, I did as you suggested and I think it looks much better, thanks for the advice. I will not keep posting updates, just this one. I realy like the tongue now, still need a bit of clean up. Thanks again.

rattlerslogo.jpg

I suffer from a very sexy learning disability..... sexlexia.

Joshua, I did as you suggested and I think it looks much better, thanks for the advice. I will not keep posting updates, just this one. I realy like the tongue now, still need a bit of clean up. Thanks again.

rattlerslogo.jpg

Sweet.

10,000 points.

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Archived