Who's Better, Irvin or Largent?

brennus

Irvin may have been more athletically gifted, but Largent's character gives him the edge.

it's because he's black, isn't it??

:P

Yes that's exactly why.

Largent's not black? :P:D

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Irvin may have been more athletically gifted, but Largent's character gives him the edge.

Yes that's exactly why.

No I believe he was sayign "Because he's black" because the guy said Largent was better... Or, Irvin is worse because he's black.

Yes that's exactly why.

No I believe he was sayign "Because he's black" because the guy said Largent was better... Or, Irvin is worse because he's black.

I know. He was responding to my original post. I was making a joke as if I thought Largent was black.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Yes that's exactly why.

I know. He was responding to my original post. I was making a joke as if I thought Largent was black.

What? He's not black?

link.largent.jpg

:D

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived