Tampa Lightning Concept

Krona

well, i'll admit that it doesnt look like a hockey uni, but i grew up in california, so what do i know about hockey. in regards to the t-wolves comment: how? maybe one color is similar to the t-wolves, but similarities end there. i'd like to mix it up , try it again. for me the yellow is a keeper. i avoided jagged stripes because i think its overkill.(do the stars need stars on the stripes?) it would be too ahl. ill try again with straight traditional stripes. mainly the primary needs work. i wouldnt want to re-color what the have now because it looks hastily slapped together. it would be much better without the wordmark, which is what was at the root of my logo concept, before i added the "tampa". thasnks again everyone.

That template looks like the one used by Reebok to show samples of the new NHL uniforms that will debut in 06-07. Unfortunately, the new uniforms will not have stripes at the bottom of the jersey because....the jerseys will be tucked into the new style pants.

I'm curious if grubstreet has seen Reebok's concept and created a template. Hmmmmm...

Anyways, I do like the colors used for the TB concept.

Sorry, not a fan of it. The primary logo looks like two fir trees. The light blue & yellow clash. I usually try to find something good in everything. For some reason this concept does not appeal to me - sorry. Nice effort. :blink:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I'm not a designer, but here's my thoughts . . .

- I think a great color scheme for this team would be the old SD Charger colors (powder blue, yellow, white), but I would add metalic silver.

- While the logo you designed isn't bad, images of forest trees probably doesn't work in FL. Perhaps a palm tree or lighthouse image being struck. That would be a better tie-in to the wave you used, which I like . . . the old Isles wave jersey is one of my favorites.

- A great concept the team should consider was the wave used in their old third alternate.

Love to see a concept incorporating these. Give it a shot if you have some time.

Good luck

Archived