Offical Sports E-Cyclopedia NFL Update Thread

NJTank

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tank,

Your site looks better - it's cleaner or something, it shines - probably the new backgrounds. Honestly I haven't hopped over to your site for a lot of months but it looks good!

Great job on the Jets & Pats pages!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Last year they turned 80 with the future taking over at QB. However there was many growing pains for Eli Manning and the New York Giants for a look back and more click below.

New York Giants

All done with new design as well as picture page.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

It was not a fun year for Bill Parcells as the Cowboys suffered a disappointing 6-10 season, click below to see 2004 and more for the team some call America's Team.

Dallas Cowboys

Check out picture page too and give me your comments.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Even defunct teams will get the make over.

Check out the Boston Redskins who are gone but thanks to the Sports Ecyclopedia is not gone.

Boston Redskins

comments

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

The updates continue with the Redskins, whose 2004 return to glory with Joe Gibbs did not go as planned as the Hall fo Fame Coach struggled to ctach up while teh Reskins offense struggled to score.

For that and more click below

Washington Redskins

Check pic page too and leave comments.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Rookie sensation Ben Roethlisberger showed vetern poise as he led the Steelers to a 14-game winning streak and a 15-1 record.

For that and more check out the update below.

Pittsburgh Steelers

Check out pic page too

comments welcome

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Defensive continues to be the name of the game in Baltimore as Ed Reed won the 2004 Defensive Player of the Year Award.

See how taht measures with the rest of the Ravens history

Click below

Baltimore Ravens

Check pic page too.

Comments welcome.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

For the second straight year teh Bengals posted an 8-8 record. This time teh Bengasl used a strong finish as they have a solid foundation for the future and possibly move closer to their first winning season in 15 years.

Click below for that and more

Cincinnati Bengals

Check picture page too.

Comments

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

The updates continue with the Cleveland Browns who endurerd a 5-11 season and have decided to start from scratch witha new Coach.

Click below to relive it all even back to their glory days and teh betral of Art Modell

Cleveland Browns

Comments

Check pic page too.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Do you have permission from the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, and MLS? Do you have permission from the photographer for the pictures you use everyday? The least you could do is give credit to photographer. I think it's kinda shady that you don't give credit to photographer for photos you use. Just IMO.

Do you have permission from the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, and MLS? Do you have permission from the photographer for the pictures you use everyday? The least you could do is give credit to photographer. I think it's kinda shady that you don't give credit to photographer for photos you use. Just IMO.

he's been doing this for many years and all you can do is call him shady. He has not broken any trademark infringement laws. Also you can get photos from a place called the internet. There called Newspaper sites, feel free to use them. He has done nothing wrong in the first place and I love what he does. Keep it coming Tank, can't wait to see the Lions

he's been doing this for many years and all you can do is call him shady. He has not broken any trademark infringement laws. Also you can get photos from a place called the internet. There called Newspaper sites, feel free to use them. He has done nothing wrong in the first place and I love what he does. Keep it coming Tank, can't wait to see the Lions

I agree that Tank isn't being shady about anything. He's a fan creating a resource.

As for the images used, just because something is posted on the internet doesn't mean that it is free. You still need permission to use the images. At minimum, you need to acknowledge the source of the material. Don't be so sure that trademark laws haven't been infringed upon.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

You're an idiot, dude. Learn the laws and use common sense. Any photo readily available (ie public domain....which the net falls under) can be used if that photo is unaltered from its original intent.

EDIT: That would mean that anyone that makes SIGS wouldnt be able to under your idea of the law or at the least has to give photo creds. Gimme a break.

You're an idiot, dude. Learn the laws and use common sense. Any photo readily available (ie public domain....which the net falls under) can be used if that photo is unaltered from its original intent.

The internet is NOT public domain. And yes, all image use falls under infringement law. It boils down to whether the owner feels like prosecuting. Fans usually don't face that because owners won't alienate their fanbase.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

The internet is NOT public domain.

....Okay unless its copyrighted.

Archived