Jazz Idea

LEWJ

NOJAZZH.png

I did it kinda quick, it was all in paint. How do you like it?

C&C Please

(If you want me to make an away jersey tell me and give me ideas otherwise I won't)

I made it New Orleans

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Maybe if they were still in New Orleans. How 'bout a name switch. Isn't Utah the bee hive state? The tie-ins would be a natural. :blink:

Utah

?Beehive State? The beehive became the official state emblem on March 4, 1959. Utahans relate the beehive symbol to industry and the pioneer virtues of thrift and perseverance. The beehive was chosen as the emblem for the provisional State of Deseret in 1848 and was maintained on the seal of the State of Utah when Utah became a state in 1896.

source: http://www.state.ut.us/about/motto_emblem.html

Looks like your correct my man!

Now I feel like making something stupid-funny so I made this for the hornets (of Utah or Charlotte-or whatever)

UTHORNETS.png

N.O. JAZZ: Spend some time and work on this - it could be nice.

There are a few too many music notes, which makes them look less professional. You could get away with a couple, and consider using a music staff up the sides (5 thin stripes if nothing else, and an allusion to music). The Mardi Gras colors are obvious, especially now that the Jazz are going in another direction. I like the J/saxophone; that's creative, and something I've thought would be a nice idea for a while. Forgive the pun, but a jazzier font would be nice for the wordmark, and the numbers.

UTAH(?) HORNETS: What's wrong with argyle? The defending NCAA D-1 champs were the first to use argyle, and it's been working just fine, it seems. The number on the back could be bigger.

These have promise; some more polish would be helpful to give these a more honest critique. I like both concepts, but the quick execution takes away from the overall design. Which is a shame, the concepts could really work.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived