Ebay Fraud

Diablo de Tejas

Hey BRice, how can the US customs stop the counterfeited sports' clothes?

That's a good question. I'm not sure they can or are willing to. I mean, with the amount of fake merchandise that is imported every year, you'd have to have a special task force trained to spot it. I don't think customs has any desire to do that.

ebay is notoriously uncooperative with companies trying to stop the spread of fake products. Their attitude is that they aren't responsible for what is sold, provided the item doesn't violate their terms of service. Being an obvious fake isn't in the TOS.

Thanks man!

At least there is one special task force: Boards.Sportslogos.net ;)

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Hey BRice, how can the US customs stop the counterfeited sports' clothes?

That's a good question. I'm not sure they can or are willing to. I mean, with the amount of fake merchandise that is imported every year, you'd have to have a special task force trained to spot it. I don't think customs has any desire to do that.

ebay is notoriously uncooperative with companies trying to stop the spread of fake products. Their attitude is that they aren't responsible for what is sold, provided the item doesn't violate their terms of service. Being an obvious fake isn't in the TOS.

Thanks man!

At least there is one special task force: Boards.Sportslogos.net ;)

o o can i be the "loose cannon with a heart of gold" :D

Archived