ESPN.com sucks

pcgd

About this 50 state and 50 days thing, it seems they need a gimic for everything.

I've had fun watching that but I agree a tad uneccesary, there is nothing very patriotic about right now, it is not the bicentennial, I agree with you tank it is a gimmick.

I miss sportscenter's old format, the one that baseball tonight uses now. They would show at least 30 seconds of every game, then you would get a stat sheet that had the scores off to the side, there was very little of the stupid analyst question things like fact or faction, bud light 6pack, budweiser hotseat, and there was certainly no Stephen A. Smith(I hope noone watches his show and it fails miserably so he can go back to being a writer in Philadelphia.) Right now on sportscenter I see alot of opinions, it is supposed to be a news show which means reporting the facts, when you have skip bayless and smith arguing over T.O. then you get opinions and that isn't news.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

On a night where the Cardinals beat the Cubs in a squeeze play in the 11th with both pitchers throwing 9 innnings...

A weekend where Lance Armstrong is going to win his 7th Tour de France...

A night when Jon Garland wins his 15th game...

A day when the NHL officially comes back...

What's the main image on ESPN.com?

A promo for the god damn Bad News Bears Remake.

You mean there was no important NBA story that makes the headlines for the Thug-Wannabe Network?

I used to watch SportsCenter, when they used to cover sports. Now that it's geared to the thugs and the athlete apologists, I haven't watched SC.

Archived