ESPN.com sucks

pcgd

On a night where the Cardinals beat the Cubs in a squeeze play in the 11th with both pitchers throwing 9 innnings...

A weekend where Lance Armstrong is going to win his 7th Tour de France...

A night when Jon Garland wins his 15th game...

A day when the NHL officially comes back...

What's the main image on ESPN.com?

A promo for the god damn Bad News Bears Remake.

dumbespn.jpg

ESPN.com used to be a part of my daily routine. But now that EVERYTHING is on their "insider" network. I almost never go there.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

ESPN.com used to be a part of my daily routine. But now that EVERYTHING is on their "insider" network. I almost never go there.

I have found that if there is an article you want to read sometimes that is in the INsider network, the article is just in the local paper on line. For example, I have been following the Knicks summer activities and a good portion of their in$sider material is just a NY Daily News or NY Post article which I have gone on to read on their respective websites.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

What is the BEST site to get up to date on the NHL?

NHL.com SUCKS!

ESPN is basically my only choice right now unless anybody knows of a better website that covers the NHL.

Uh......TSN? :flagcanada:

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Is anyone checking sports news at Yahoo? I always go to there, very well covered news, nothing to be compared with ESPN.

Stop blaming against Espn.com, let's go to the competence.com

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Swiss Posted on Saturday, July 23rd, 2005 - 13:39:12

Is anyone checking sports news at Yahoo? I always go to there, very well covered news, nothing to be compared with ESPN.

Stop blaming against Espn.com, let's go to the competence.com 

i do

if you guys are looking for new york hockey stuff (rangers , isles, devils) then my site

msgnetwork.com

has everything you need. we have all the latest news and articles from msg network personalities that arent published anywhere else (unless they take them from us) and the best is our multimedia. exculsive sound from players, coaches, and broadcasters. and we just launched a new site

hockeynation.tv

which is even more multimedia stuff.

like i said though its mainly new york area news.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Did you wtahc Sportscenter yesterday.

NHL was not done until 15 minutes into the show it started with TO for like 10 minutes.

try having reds highlights cut out for a promo for "the bad news bears". worldwide leader in sports my ass

Archived