Iona, another phoenix unveiling coming

jefrsn

Awe, the cloak of mystery.  Could it be the Leprechaun from Lilly, or the Ogar from Orslend?  We'll see in September. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

okay, i and a lot of people are probably thinking this: how is phoenix always getting work?  ok, done with that.  so apparently Charleston's main logo will resemble Brown's, the silhouette says to me...and the Iona Gael will be crippled somehow :D (yeah, i know, not a crutch but it looks like one)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

okay, i and a lot of people are probably thinking this: how is phoenix always getting work? ok, done with that. so apparently Charleston's main logo will resemble Brown's, the silhouette says to me...and the Iona Gael will be crippled somehow :D (yeah, i know, not a crutch but it looks like one)

I saw a small image of the c of c logo in a media guide from one of the teams in their conference. It looked like a Cougar in a reclining position seen from the from with the cougar looking to the right (not cartoony looking like their current logo) This was sitting on top of a banner with the school's name and mascot name. It was a small image but it looked ok from what I could tell.

Archived