Best Places to Buy Tickets

Brass

What sites are good for buying MLB tickets? I think eBay has turned awful now that you need a credit card to even sign up! And the Red Sox site doesn't have any.

Any other suggestions?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

If you're looking for Red Sox tickets, good luck. A couple weeks ago I bought tickets to this Sunday's Twins game, fifth row in the bleachers, and had to pay $120 (and they were the lowest I had seen in a long time, or else I wouldn't have touched them).

Honestly, if you're prepared to shell out $65-$70 per ticket, eBay is still the best way to go. There are other places you can go to, such as StubHub.com and the like, but their prices are often pretty ridiculous, like $75 for Standing Room. At least on eBay, every once and a while you have the random person who honestly can't go to a game and they sell their tickets for a modest price, not the $300 that scalpers will sell them for. Those people are caught really quickly by scalpers, who will buy them and turn them around for more money, so you've really got to watch it.

Since I am a Reds fan, I don't have that problem. I just go to their website and get them at face value. Its really hard to get opening day tickets, but all the other games are easy to get. Check and see of Boston releases day-of-game tickets in certain sections. Cincy does, but they are nosebleed.

Archived