Dallars stars concept

JQK

I am all for changing the Dallas Stars sweaters, however, I don't know if this is the way to go. The sweater is ok, but maybe some curves or angles with the lines would make it more interesting. As for the logo, IMO its blah. Personally I think black should be the primary color on the road jersey, not the green (and definetly not the gold like they almost had this year).

Whatcha gonna do when the Ultimate MegaPowers run wild over you!

UMPPrimarySig.jpgUMPWarriorSig.jpgUMPAltSig.jpg

Black is the absence of color.. Having your Home and Road jerseys be Black and White.. that's kinda bland...

I hate the curves and :censored: teams try to throw into their jerseys now. The current Stars uniforms are hideous.... just disgusting... and Ottaw's road uniform is just... schizophrenic... That's what happens when you try and put too many curves and lines into a jersey...

San Jose is the only team to pull off a crazy jersey design and have it look good....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I think you nailed the white sweater - looks great.  The only thing I'm not keen on with the green is the black yoke.  I don't think there's enough contrast there even with the trim around it.  I think the logo is great.  It might be more of an issue if Houston were to have (or have any prospect of getting) an NHL team, but since Dallas will likely be the lone team in the Lone Star State, I think using Texas as the primary form in the logo is a very good look.

Great logo !  I would use thier current logo as a shoulder patch.  Very good work.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived