Wiffle-Ball Tournament

Brass

If anybody wants, I will be hosting a Wiffle-Ball tournament on Saturday, August 27th, 2005 up here in Enfield, CT. It will be a 3-on-3 tournament. No prizes/money awarded to winner, just bragging rights and the honor of defending your title next year. This whole tourny is just for fun and excitement. Entry into the tournament is free. If you would like to attend, please PM me.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

We have a similiar league here in WNY. We have ten teams and have a ten game season with 8 teams making the playoffs. This has nothing to do with your tournament I just thought it's cool that you guys have a league too. We built a field out of scraps from a nearby construction site and from old "Vote Yes" signs used for our school budget vote. I'll post some pictures of our field soon.

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

We have a similiar league here in WNY. We have ten teams and have a ten game season with 8 teams making the playoffs. This has nothing to do with your tournament I just thought it's cool that you guys have a league too. We built a field out of scraps from a nearby construction site and from old "Vote Yes" signs used for our school budget vote. I'll post some pictures of our field soon.

Well ours isn't a league, just a tournament.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Some pics of my little brother and his friends in action on "Mullany Field". Now, if you're a hard core Wiffle Baller you'll recognize the Mullany name.

Field Info: Pitching Mound: 35 feet

Left Field Fence: 57 feet

Right Field Fence: 59 feet

Center Field Fence: 67 feet

mullanyfield.png

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

Archived