rams/cards crosover hat?

Krona

I think I've seen Yankees caps in every possible color combination. My (least) favorite is a lime green cap with a navy NY. I immediately thought about kryptonite and Homer Simpson blowing up the plant he works at and walking out glowing. It was horrible.

funny you mention that, I recall being on the bus one time, and this guy from my school was rockin a lime green Yankees hat with navy pinstripes and navy NY. Lime green only works for certain teams, i.e. not named Yankees...to make things worse, dude had on a matching jersey with the Yankees script on it. I think this was about 7-8 years ago. shoot, around that time I recall red North Carolina hats bein in style.

Why would anyone wear a team cap in non-team colors?

you'd be surprised. couple years ago the Finish Line here was selling White Sox road throwbacks...thing was, the stripe was green-pink-green...and matching Nikes were being sold as well. the Foot Locker here still has some pink & black college tees (Oklahoma State, UConn, Ga Tech and of course UW come to mind). and around the same time as the aforementioned Pale Hose jersey, they were selling pink and black Hawks warmups with the Pacman hawk.

heck, I've even seen a pink and tan Blue Jays jersey. I kid you not.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• 2 weeks later...

Archived