chicago wnba on 9/20

goforbroke

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
being the windy city, it'll probably be some stupid name involving wind (gust, breeze, wind, or more likely something even worse!).  Either that or something about all of our  Really tall skyscrapers, existing and planned for the future (Trump tower and some  weird spire that looks like a giant drill bit).

I guess you could say I was kind of close..... unfortunely......<_<

I hate the name, but I like how the famous architcture of the city is incorporated. And their unis will be impossible to read, being only 3 letters in such light colors.... whatever, they'll be gone before long!

• 4 weeks later...
The only thing I like about Chicago is that the Sears tower is on the corner of Jackson and Whacker(giggle giggle)

Chicago is the town where you can take Bliss Street to get from Cherry Avenue to Hooker Street on Goose Island! It's True!!

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Ok fine...I'll say it. I like the logo. I like the incorporation of the skyline in the word, its been done but this was done nicely. Could it have been worse? Hell yes. Could it have been better? Hell yes. But I think all in all, its different, but it ain't bad.

I agree with everyone on the colors though. Should have followed the bulls or done something unique. The light blue and yellow thing is overplayed.

Archived