My Bowling Green "inspired" signature files

iowahoo

Don't know if this is a thing that is done or if y'all will rip me for "taking" other peoples ideas. But as is often the case being a fan of a "mid major" they don't make stuff for my school, so I have to go out and do it myself- see the Browns helmet chip and dip dispenser which I put official BGSU falcon helmet decals on. . .

So here is what I have taken from this board to create some for bg fans:

(thought you might like to see and it would be my way of giving props to those whose ideas have 'inspired' me, thanks!)

rip.gif

newthingy.gif

fade.gif

BG has an "Ay Ziggy Zoomba" song also, eh? Interesting, because UNC resurrected a song of the same name when I was there. I don't know the history, but I'm sure it's available online. I'll have to look into it. It's a good fight song, but it isn't our official fight song. Actually, it isn't officially anything at all in Chapel Hill, but the band plays it at games.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived