Replica basketball jerseys

puckcool22

i saw a lot of people wearing nba jerseys this summer. how come the side striping is always just one plain solid color, when on the real jerseys there is trim or a pattern there?

maybe its because they are just replicas, but replica football, baseball, and hockey jerseys dont take striping out of replicas (and hockey jersey's striping can be much more complicated than basketball jerseys)

signature.gif

i saw a lot of people wearing nba jerseys this summer. how come the side striping is always just one plain solid color, when on the real jerseys there is trim or a pattern there?

maybe its because they are just replicas, but replica football, baseball, and hockey jerseys dont take striping out of replicas (and hockey jersey's striping can be much more complicated than basketball jerseys)

actually, i agree that most replica basketball jerseys suck.  only one i own is one of the nike swingmans(best replicas imo).  baseball replicas, however, take the cake for sucking.  mainly, cus they never have sleeve logos like the real deal, and those that have player numbers all use block font, and ignore whether or not the team has front numerals and/or names on the back or not.  at least replicas in the rest of the big four TRY to look as much like the real thing as possible.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Yeah, I'd say replica baseball jerseys suck the most. The Hibbett here sells navy Braves jerseys, red Cardinals jerseys and blue Red Sox jerseys WITH names on the back (and that's just from memory) even though none of the teams actually wear them...

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

i know...i can't afford the authentic, and mlb/majestic overcharges for the crap replicas, imo.  hell, for that price i'd like at least a sleeve logo for those teams that have them, and actual fonts for the player jerseys...let me compare...you can order a replica nba jersey with most of what the real jersey has (although striping as simple as that found on the bucks' sides looks half assed)...you can order an NHL replica that pretty much has everything an authentic has except fight straps...you can get an NFL replica that looks like the real thing...the only jersey that will look exactly like the real thing if you get it personalized as far as MLB replicas is the Yankees home...and that's if you ask for no back name.  the things you don't get with MLB replicas:

real team fonts...every single replica uses plain block numerals

sleeve logos...even NBA replicas have shorts logos.  why the hell do baseball replicas not have sleeve logos?  makes me wish nike would make MLB versions of the Swingman

front numbers and the common sense to leave names off of those jerseys with 'nameless' players on the field.  i bet i wouldn't be able to count the 'jeter 2' replicas i've seen on one hand.

oh well, it's on someone to do something about that, and it might as well be me   :cool:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived