ENGLAND WIN BACK THE ASHES!

Saintsfan

haha shut up, we had a down series, remember you haven't won it for 18years so yeh shows how crap you have been for that time, we had a crap series

we will bounce back the next series, you can bask in your glory over a team that palyed plop

also, build bloody lights for your grounds!

its cricket, it's football season at the moment!

and that fluffign guy that said 'Australia ryhmes with failure' you hav failed the last 18yrs, we fail once and get plop...that what i hate about england, the fluffing scribes

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

haha shut up, we had a down series, remember you haven't won it for 18years so yeh shows how crap you have been for that time, we had a crap series

we will bounce back the next series, you can bask in your glory over a team that palyed plop

and that fluffign guy that said 'Australia ryhmes with failure' you hav failed the last 18yrs, we fail once and get plop...that what i hate about england, the fluffing scribes

^bad loser

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I saw the highlights on Sky Sports news on Fox Soccer channel. I'm going to do some reading about Cricket. It looks interesting. We actually have a Cricket Club here in Topeka. I saw them one day and about swerved off the road. I would have never thought we had more than two people here who knew how to play.

^bad loser

no, pissed off at the way we played

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived