Browns "B" and Ligature

bifford64

I like the <=B=> logo. It is a classic that could have been introduced 50 years ago. It has a Green Bay feel to it.

The Dawg is nice, but would have been perfect if they came back as the Cleveland Bulldogs (if Baltimore Browns stayed). It would be a nice tie in to the Canton Bulldogs as well.

The Elf is cool, I like the nod to heritage. Is it silly? ...I guess it might be viewed that way. But, the Notre Dame logo is silly too then. A Fightin' Irishman? or a Leprechaun? A Brownie Elf... ? What's the difference? That's what makes mascots/logos cool and unique.

When I think of the Browns, I think of the Dawg Pound.

When you think of a pro football team, you think of a subsection of their fan base? Why? That's more or less what you've admitted. The Dawg Pound would be much less famous had Arsenio Hall not incorporated it into his schtick during his talk show. I think of the team; the fans wouldn't exist without the team. Ditto the Cheeseheads, the Black Hole, the Hogettes, and the other groups of fans that watch NFL teams play.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived