Defect Sports Line

defectart

First I just want to say I think this maybe one of the coolest things I?ve ever seen the net used for. I had no idea a place like this existed.

I?m designing a line of sports gear for a client which will include:

Baseball Jerseys

Hockey Jerseys

Basketball Jerseys

Soccer Jerseys

Football Jerseys

And I just wanted to know if someone could point me in the right direction for some basic (possibly vector) files of jersey layouts so I can start doing basic sketches.

Any help or suggestions would be awesome.

_DEFECT

:welcome:

Check in the "Templates" thread that is pinned at the top of this forum. You may have to do a bit of searching, but a lot of what you're looking for is there.

Search through the members for a fellow named "eriqjaffe" and click on the link in his signature. He has made a ton of NHL, MLB and NFL fonts, including some generic varsity block styles.

not to brag, but i believe i am the resident soccer template man - i can email it to you if you send me your email address via a personal message (click on my user name then select personal message) - you can see the one i work with if you look at my topic called "my latest project - ive been busy since i got home"

OD_Signature.jpg

not to brag, but i believe i am the resident soccer template man - i can email it to you if you send me your email address via a personal message (click on my user name then select personal message) - you can see the one i work with if you look at my topic called "my latest project - ive been busy since i got home"

George Foreman - "If you done it, it aint braggin'"

You're the soccer guy, gordie-d, no doubt about it.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived