LA Kings Numeral Change

Sodboy13

Watching the Kings-Coyotes game, and noticed that the Kings have dropped the oversized serif from the top of their "1"s. Which is long overdue, because it made the 1 look way too close to a 7.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Any pics from last year. Over on the Concepts board, this has come up a couple of times, because people (myself included) had been calling for the end of the "Tomahawk 1". Apparently, the Kings reached the same conclusion because it was gone before the end of the '03-'04 season.

Just looked for my picture (Norstrom), but I must have dumped it from my photobucket.com account.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived