Goalie mask snafoo

Chazberg

then fluffin' ignore it.

does it take that much more energy to scroll down a few extra pixels?

Sigs off is the only way to go.

Anyway, the worst instance of a goalie switching teams and having his equipment "ruined" has to be Trevor Kidd going from Carolina to Florida. I wonder how many Sharpies it took to alter those checkerboard monstrosities.

1zgyd8w.jpg

Looking at the picture of the goalie (Brent Johnson) with the 'Yotes mask with a different team... wow, the Caps logo has changed alot. So much that it looks a lot like the Canucks logo... I could be wrong or was there a merger last night that I wasn't informed of? :P

Brent Johnson started the preseason out with the Canucks after playing for Phoenix in the last NHL season. It was basically Alex Auld and Johnson fighting to back up Cloutier, and Johnson lost out, and was put on waivers so he could be sent down to the Canucks AHL team the Moose. He didnt clear waivers and was picked up by Washington, which explains the pics in the canucks jersey. He also didnt get new pads or a helmet done becuase he wasnt sure if he would be up with the Canucks or with the Moose, who have different colors, so he was waiting until he got where he was going.

SEAsig.png

Archived