Adam Jones

i'm assuming you are referring to pac man jones of the tennesee titans, just to clarify. actually i am pretty sure he does have P. Jones on his jersey. from what i remember of the game against the rams this year when torry holt ate him up.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

i'm assuming you are referring to pac man jones of the tennesee titans, just to clarify. actually i am pretty sure he does have P. Jones on his jersey. from what i remember of the game against the rams this year when torry holt ate him up.

Oddly, I can't find a pic, but I know he did because my roommate and I were talking about how stupid it was...lol :D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Something tells me the NFL is gonna make him switch back to A. Jones. :P

Why? They license that jersey.

They allow Tank Williams.

Didn't MLB allow Larry "Chipper" Jones to be "C. JONES" on his jersey for a while?

My bigger question, is how well-known does a nickname have to be for it to be allowed on a player's authentic jersey?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived