Sonic Team

JamieRose

Okay, i'm obsessed with sports and video games, and i like to combine them...A LOT...

So here's my first concept, Sonic Team or The Sonics, i don't know yet..

SonicHKY.jpg

I did this much in school, so i had to do it in paint. When I get home, i'll put the logos and numbers on the uniforms, but please C&C what I have so far.

TDZiMMB.png

I love Sonic! I was actually thinking of doing a concept like this, but you beat me to it. I like the jersey idea but I would really like to see the logos put on. I would also add another color like black or something, I know you are trying to use the Sonic colors but the jersey looks too bright. Put the logos on, when you get home, I think this could turn into a pretty cool concept.

Good start, but...

1. The black collar looks really out of place with all the other stuff here being gold and blue.

2. Why is there such a discrepancy from a style standpoint between the fronts and the back? The fronts are all straight lines and smooth curves; the backs have jagged feathered edges on the sleeves and tail of the jersey.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

2. Why is there such a discrepancy from a style standpoint between the fronts and the back? The fronts are all straight lines and smooth curves; the backs have jagged feathered edges on the sleeves and tail of the jersey.

I'd say he went for a edgehog-like look...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

2. Why is there such a discrepancy from a style standpoint between the fronts and the back?  The fronts are all straight lines and smooth curves; the backs have jagged feathered edges on the sleeves and tail of the jersey.

I'd say he went for a edgehog-like look...

That was my guess, too. But why can't the same edging be used on the front and back? That was what I was commenting on, the discrepancy between front and back more than what the jagged edges stood for.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Wow.

With the other accents on it, I like this concept a lot more than I expected to. Very well done, and the darker gold helped.

One tiny criticism - move the jagged stripe on the back of the jersey down just enough so that the bottoms of the numbers don't lay on top of the jagged line.

Beyond that, well done!

2007nleastchamps.png

Archived