05-06 NHL 3rd Jersey Schedule

tohasbo

The Thrashers are wearing their light blue jerseys 15 scheduled times this season.  All Saturday games, some Friday games, and the Thanksgiving night game would be the third jersey nights.....

I think they're gradually moving towards the current third jersey becoming the new home jersey. Their official website refers to itself as "The Blue Zone", and it ain't the navy blue talkin' about, it's the baby blue.

That would kick ass. Seriously, I've grown to love those unis.

It appears that once again some idiot over at the Wild has decided that for some unexplained reason the Wild's third jersey is somehow "sacred" or "untouchable".

Those are pretty harsh words for something so minor, don't you think?

I like to add patches to my jerseys whenever possible. I already have a green Wild jersey with the "Young Stars Game" patch, worn by Pierre-Marc Bouchard in 2004.

I also have a white jersey with the 2004 All-star Game and another white one with the Hockey Fights Cancer patch.

My red alt needs a patch, and twice now they have not put a patch on the red jersey that they have put on both the whites and greens. I'm perfectly willing to hand over my $20 to get my red jersey with the newest patch, only the team has this bug up thier asses about the red jersey, which I find odd and annoying, because this must be the only team who has acted in this way.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived